Marcey Hamm: Healing & Music

Marcey Hamm was born in Oklahoma. Being raised in an environment of Native Americans and wild buffalo gave her a natural foundation for spiritual growth and creativity. Marcey's diverse background as a Nuclear Engineer, Software Engineer and Electronics Engineer, along with robots and gadgets, were the foundation for her building her computerized music studio. Her near death experience from a car accident in 1985 opened her composing to the unexplained. The story goes like this.

It was an ordinary day, just like any other. As I sat in traffic on the freeway, I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a truck speedily approaching my car. The next thing I knew I was out of my body, engulfed in a beautiful brilliant silver light, looking over my dead body. All of a sudden the voice of a man, whom I couldn't see, said to me, "You can either come with us now, or you can go back and finish your work." Read more here!